Best movie you have seen/or wanna see...

Half Evil

Golden Master
Whats the best movie(s) you have ever seen, or movie(s) that you would like too see.

Best movie-The Rock; Sean Connery
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade; Harrison Ford
High Tension-(frech movie, and the uncut version is banned in the united states. My bro got it off Ebay and it kicks ass. Sickest movie i have ever seen, meaning gorry, and material, but its a great movie overall.

No movies i really wanna see...

I want to see The Fog, Doom, SPiderman 3, X-Men 3, Superman, Transformers, Iron Man, Saw II, Wonder Woman, and Fast and the Furious 3.

lmao, guys i saw doom tonight....it was sorta kool, especially if u were into the game...theres one part that's in first person view and it looks like a video game somewhat, it was absolutely hilarious lol

Speaking of Doom, I heard it got crappy reviews. So now I'm not sure if it's worth the $9.50 per ticket. But yeah, Back to the Future trilogy was the best of all time probably. Got to love the DeLorean and Doc Brown.

well yeah, i just went to see it b/c I'm a gamer and such....but the acting skills of the Rock sucked lol, most all the actors sucked...

nope, it wasnt meant to be funny at all, me and my friend found it pretty funny tho lol, go check it out and see for urself...

TRDCorolla said:
I want to see The Fog, Doom, SPiderman 3, X-Men 3, Superman, Transformers, Iron Man, Saw II, Wonder Woman, and Fast and the Furious 3.

Not raggin on you or anything just check out the pattern man lol

The Fog: Remake of a movie made when I was a kid
Spiderman 3: Third Edition of a character thats been around for decades
X-Men 3: Third Edition of a group of characters that have been around for decades
Transformers: New spin on a series thats been around for decades
Saw 2: Remake of saw
Wonder Woman: Remake of a character that has been around for decades
Fast and the Furious 3: Third Edition of a Series that made alot of money in the box office
And thats not even most of the movies they've been coming out with!

WHY CANT THESE WRITERS WRITE ANYTHING NEW MAN!?!?!? WE WANT SOME NEW MATERIAL!!! YOU ALL JUST KEEP BRINGING BACK DEAD SHOWS THAT MADE A KILLING HOPING THEY'LL DO IT AGAIN AND THEY WONT! COME UP WITH SOMETHING ORIGINAL AND I'LL TAKE MY TEN BUCKS DOWN TO THE THEATRE AND HELP YOU SUPPORT YOUR FAMILIES WITH IT!! K!? K!

</rant>

Yeah, I like LOTR and Starwars but generally I like reading books/watching tv instead

TRDCorolla said:

i didint even know they was making spider man 3 or x-men 3 thats news to me i hope to see them in the near future and doom is ment to be good a friend of mine from america said he is gonna go see it soon coz it looks amazing

Best Film Ive Seen: Hackers - i dont know why i first saw this film back in 1999 i think and didnt stop watching it every night for about a year lol

Films Cant Wait To See: wallace & gromit: the curse of the wear rabbit - looks funny

into the blue - just because it has jessica alba in it oh how good looking she is lol

Doom - just looks like one of them action packed films

transporter 2 - likes the first one so this one should/might be better

EDIT - Reason - only just read parabox's post of utter crap

and im sorry but parabox next time you say im not ragging on or any thing please do not write aloud of crap at the botton of your posts saying why dont these writers thing of some thing new if your so bothered write your own god dam script and lets see how far you get then come back and moan some more

Back
Top Bottom