Drug Bust

Definatly do it! Why bother doing drugs, waste of money, waste of time. That could get you a new pc...Mmmmmm!

what I would do is find an officer somewhere else mabye outside of your precinct and talk to him and go through him. have him be your messanger and get the money from him.

Marijuana isn't as harmful as it is made out to be. When you see ads on the TV promoting "Partnership for a Drug Free America" running commercials against Pot that just aren't true. As compared to most drugs, Pot is the least dangerous. Pot is not an addictive drug. For those who claim it is, anything is theoretically addictive, and there are some people who can become addicted to spring water. So to put it in perspective, Pot is less addictive than coffee

I'm an avid user of marijuana & I don't seem to suffering from any adverse effects. As for the crack cocaine location- call it in. Cocaine is harmful especially if used by kids. One of my best friends got hooked and he's still in rehab. And I'm not just saying "this is harmful and that isn't"; I've researched quiet a lot about this and experimented too.

Most of you kids are like "omg weed is so bad, it's illegal, but I'm going to go download some movies, music, and games." Hypocritical kids...

I should call the cops on your asses.

heh....typical potheads..defending marijuana like it should be legal.
Paradox: make the calls man....the driggies should get what they deserve.

I feel marijuana SHOULD be legalized. I hate this opression marijuana users are subjected to. What would you do if they made coffee illegal? Does that make you think? The most dangerous thing that can happen by smoking pot is that you can go to jail

wow tough choice you got there. I really don't know what i would do. I would just leave them alone, and go about my own bussiness, i wouldnt want to risk gettin caught.
I've done marijuana, and i stopped the last week before school and been clean since. I don't find it addicitive at all. And to be honest i find smoking cigarettes much much much much more pointless and stupid. I can't stand cigarettes, you just waste your time smoking something for what? bad breath and an even bigger craving in 30 mins? The thing about weed is that you do it for a reason, i just find more sense into it.
Well that's my 2 cents.
And remember kids. Drugz and School Don't Mix (leave that crap for the weekends)

TopWeb said:
I feel marijuana SHOULD be legalized. I hate this opression marijuana users are subjected to. What would you do if they made coffee illegal? Does that make you think? The most dangerous thing that can happen by smoking pot is that you can go to jail

did you ever see what pot does to people? drugs make your life go down the toilet man.... you get high, you don't care, skip school, skip work, get fired.
you're only 15 man.....you have no idea so quit while you're ahead.
you don't even know what you don't know yet

Back
Top Bottom