Is anybody able to get this?

draconum

Daemon Poster
I'm more asking the people from the UK on these forums, but is anybody able to get this shortbread?

yay!.bmp

(sorry for the bad picture)

If you are able to get it... please tell me. :p

Chris

I'd say you maybe had to go to Gretna Green to get it...

But that needs to be a better pic, please.

ok well I took a better pictureof it, but it's as good as it gets with my webcam because I don't have a digital cam right now.
But I don't really "need" them, I just really like the stuff, it's really good :p So if anybody is able to get it without to much trouble I'd pay them for the stuff as well as shipping and what not.

Chris

Wooo! The first i know of a shortbread fettish!!! Computer Forums in the record books!\

lol, yeah, well if anybody's had the stuff it's good.. I've only been able to taste it because my mom went over there for 6 weeks and brought some back, but now it's like... Gone and I'm going to be wanting more :p So I'm just wondering if anybodys able to get it for me :p

Chris

Wow ... you must really like those shortbread and they sure must taste good ... are you able to contact the manufacturers and discuss if they are able to send you any ?

I think I found they're website but I'm not entirly sure. On the site I found they didn't sell anything like the shortbread. But on the front it says:
"Old Blacksmiths Shop
Purity
pure butter
Shortbread
Petticoat Tails
Guaranteed
Gretna Green"
That is what it says going from the top and moving my way to the bottom of the cover.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom