Please answer this lol i need for school

Alex Hammond

^Both are fake, and my real age is under 18 but I did the editing for u.

It depends on what they are experimenting. If it's stuff like cosmetics and other not so important things then it's wrong.
If it is to find a cure for a disease then it's ok since it will help to save many lives.

A famouse comedian once said that whilst he disagreed with testing on animals, If his kids were sick he'd be outside with a bag and a hammer collecting test subjects himself.

Animal testing has opened up a whole host of things to us that would otherwise have not been possible, of particular interest of course has to be viral research,

the kind of animal testing that I disgree with is for the cosmetics industry, where a new face cream may be tried on the skin of an animal to see if it burns etc,

in short I believe that animal testing is OK for the furtherment of the human race, however, I don't really agree with animal testing for the beauty of the human race.

root said:
A famouse comedian once said that whilst he disagreed with testing on animals, If his kids were sick he'd be outside with a bag and a hammer collecting test subjects himself.

Animal testing has opened up a whole host of things to us that would otherwise have not been possible, of particular interest of course has to be viral research,

the kind of animal testing that I disgree with is for the cosmetics industry, where a new face cream may be tried on the skin of an animal to see if it burns etc,

in short I believe that animal testing is OK for the furtherment of the human race, however, I don't really agree with animal testing for the beauty of the human race.

i coudnt have said it any better...

todd beet 19

i dont think that animals should be tested on because as humans being the smartest thing on the planet we should be able to figure something out to test things without animals we don't need to test unstable chemicals on something of a "lesser species of us" we can revolutionize without animals.

would yuo rather that your body was coverd in small pox scars, (as it most likely would have been if you were born 200 years earlier), or would you they experimented vaccinations for cox pox on animals, and found that vacinations helped prevent disease?

Humans are clever, but in order to proove theories tests must be performed.

think of the amount of human lives that have been saved thanks to vaccinations...

Do not test on animals, test on people who are in prison that have done naught things! I think that would be a lot more sensible.

rusbo.uk said:
Do not test on animals, test on people who are in prison that have done naught things! I think that would be a lot more sensible.

That would be fine by me, but the stupid government has to have their finger in everything. So, its basicly a crime against humanity, but seriously who gives a damn if were testing on someone that a life sentencing in prision. Know what i mean?

Back
Top Bottom