Drug Bust

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
I don't know about any of you, but I hate drugs, I cant stand em. And I know alot of druggies (like 10) and they all think Im into drugs too so Ive gone along with it, asking where they get their stuff from and what not.

Well I have 5 locations that deal cocaine, weed, and i think meth. If I report each of these places seperately I can get $500 bucks for each report. Should I do this or is it too risky I could get found out as the nark? Thats $2,500 bucks I could have just for making 5 phone calls...

What do you guys think I should do? Anyone ever been put in a situation (or oppertunity) like this?

Edit: And on a side note, I'm sure you've heard of that highschoolers go undercover to find out information and stuff. Well I bet I could get into that program, People already think im a druggy. Wouldn't take any "befriending" lol So If I did that I could really be making some money.. lol

Well, calling would help both sides: you would get money and they would stop the druggies... and you would also probably enlongate the druggies lives, too. So yeah, in my eyes, it's a win-win situation.

Stupidest topic ever.

Just because people do things that you don't agree with, you're going to turn them in to the authorities for your own profit? Sickening.

drugs = illegal genius XD
"Just because people do things that you don't agree with.." XD Thats funny

And if someone else will turn them in why not me? I need computer parts man lol

Drugs may be illegal where you live, or they may be against your own morals, but that doesn't make something "wrong". If the government made killing legal, would it make it any better? Alcohol kills thousands of times more people than illegal drugs, and it's still legal.

You shouldn't because that'd be being a tattle teller, and nobody likes them.

$2,500!!!! I would call it in, in a heart beat for that type of money!!! Plus your helping to stop Drug use :D

Chris

Paradox, if they're bothering you, or did something to piss you off, then you should. If they're just minding their own buisness and not bothering you at all, you shouldn't do it.

But it's all up to you.

As a matter of fact I break a law if I know about illegal activity and I don't notify the authorites... Lol Guess Im getting some money

Back
Top Bottom