Ipod Video!

but loook how big a portable dvd player is, lol i bet you can't fit it in your pocket! hehehe
Mehh, i'm having some doubts about this ipod now, because i have this feeling that when i get it. There's going to be a newer one with a bigger screen and a fm tuner and voice recording. But I still really want one, it's going to come down to how much my dad wants to invest in buying it because i'm not paying for all of it, i need to save up for my trip to europe next year :p

For those of you that said "I don't think this was a good add-on for the new generation iPod" in the other thread. What is wrong with you?

You get to play video and listen to music, and it looks the same as the photo, it's the same price as a photo, and it's better than the photo.

iPod FTW!

n00bh8er said:
friggin computer g33k n00bz!!!! you know nothing of the powerful iPod. i meam, you spend all your friggin time with your face glued to a friggin computer screen and you still know ntohing of the friggin iPod!!!!!! get a friggin life for frick's sake.

Wow... ok, first off, you, my friend, are a noob. That's your first post. That was a terrible first post. Why? You use a logical fallacy! For crying out loud! How many times do you use the word friggin or in some form? Pretty much the whole quote is friggin, frick, etc. Wow... we are mature people here, at CF, and we expect all members to abide by these rules, including me, you, and everyone else. The ipod isn't the only choice, and, in some people's opinion, isn't the best. The rio carbon is better than the mini, in my opinion, and who's really going to watch video's on a screen that small? I have 20/20 vision, but my eyes would really not like to see something that size, on a what, 2" screen? Where's the logical fallacy?
"friggin computer g33k n00bz!!!! you know nothing of the powerful iPod. i meam, you spend all your friggin time with your face glued to a friggin computer screen and you still know ntohing of the friggin iPod!!!!!! get a friggin life for frick's sake." Pretty much the whole thing. It's a hasty generalization, because probably one incidient of you knowing people that are stuck to their comp screens, and you think it's all ofthem. Either thator it's a sweeping generalization because you apply one concept to render the whole argument inapplicable. Hey, btw, do you know anything about input capacitor? If you can tell me where, what part of the comp, and what it sepcifically does, I'll let this go.... If you want to cheat and research it to your bones, go ahead. But that's up to you my friend...

I hate people who join up and then start spaming with useless stupid posts. It makes me mad, hopfully he's not some sort of regular spam man, but with that type of name I wouldn't be suprised to find out he just came here to spam.

Chris

Sometimes they do that. My friend on OC Forums said they got raided one day. Some guys from another forum made accounts and spammed like hell. Haha, then they did the same. It's kinda like a war.

Back
Top Bottom