The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...

I like the stereo in the back..and...you're messy. You got cheese crackers on the floor !:eek:

@Nick: Nice nerd looking.

Lol yes i am VERY messy, The sound sysyem is a Harman Kardon home AVR 220.

909nasha, thanks these glasses are the pimp stuff they even have blue trim on the inside!

LOL, I love the nerd look, couldn't stop laughing, sorry, but that was suuuch a good outfit.

Nice pictures, we even finally managed to get a picture of 99nasha ... :D

WHO SAID IT WAS AOUTFIT! LMAO JK. Yea thanks I won first place for the outfit. If you wanna lose a few pounds lose that soda, the cheeze its, power aid too or w/e. Drink water eat big breakfast, medium lunch, small dinner. This will prevent colories from turning into fat wlel you sleep, keep your muslce to fat ratio better. I do this when I need to lose a couple pounds. Theres times where I'll cut back to like just water and that alone will save you I think prob around 500 colories a day. A pound is about 3,500 corlies so um in 7 days you could lose a pound. Also a tad bit of excessie would work well. Health class taught me al ot :)

dyserq said:
Nice pictures, we even finally managed to get a picture of 99nasha ... :D

Only because I found a half decent photo of me :D

Nice..pics guys! :)
...Nik...ah i dont know.. what to..say.. something to really find the right words for those...err pics.. hmmmm...Well made my day...very good laught! There we go thats how to put it..

Nik00117 said:
WHO SAID IT WAS AOUTFIT! LMAO JK. Yea thanks I won first place for the outfit. If you wanna lose a few pounds lose that soda, the cheeze its, power aid too or w/e. Drink water eat big breakfast, medium lunch, small dinner. This will prevent colories from turning into fat wlel you sleep, keep your muslce to fat ratio better. I do this when I need to lose a couple pounds. Theres times where I'll cut back to like just water and that alone will save you I think prob around 500 colories a day. A pound is about 3,500 corlies so um in 7 days you could lose a pound. Also a tad bit of excessie would work well. Health class taught me al ot :)

XD....
Thanks, ill try and take that weight lost advice aswell, any advice for getting hotter?..No? ..aww :( Stuck with the ugly *sigh*

Very diffrent hearing from a guy to guy advice about weight..lol..
This world is getting werider and werider... :S

Or you could get some plastics, run non-stop, eat no more than a bagel and a glass of water a day, and sleep. run and sleep run and sleep. I lost 10lbs in 5 days.

Back
Top Bottom