Best media player?

cheeseman222

In Runtime
I'm just wondering what media player you guys use? I've been using Windows Media Player for a while and thought there might be something better out there. I just use it for playing mp3's and occasionally mpg's or avi's, also I like to use playlists. So what are you using and what in your opinion is the best? :confused:

I used to use winamp.... but I soon realised it gave all my music this anoying hissing sound and just anoying sounds would randomly come here and there. So wtv I just stick with media player. It dose the job, and dose it quite well if you ask me.

Winamp is the best, because you can optimize it for slow or fast computers, it's very customizable, and you can play so many formats on it.

WMP, I don't use anymore. It's not very customizable, takes up a lot of RAM, and it just basically has a lack of features that Winamp has.

WinAmp is a RAM hog. I have 1gb and it would lag when I minimized it to the taskbar. Windows Media Player isn't like that. It's not as customizable, but I prefer it to WinAmp. You can use RealPlayer or DivX Player if you want...those are great alternatives to WMP and WinAmp.

Hell no, RealPlayer is like WMP, only it plays Real files. RealAlternative is what ya need.

And Winamp ain't no resource hog. If you not got much RAM, use the classic skin, otherwise the modern skin is fine.

Winamp for sure. Easy to sort your music with. Easy to make playlists. Customizable with differnt skins.

there's tons of media players out there you just have to pick what you want then you can just google it and you'll get thousands of media players.

WMP for meh, especially just cause it works fine with my comp. PLus, I have some good skins for it...

Back
Top Bottom