Which place is good for moving?

lhuser said:
I think it's worth moving to Australia...but Geek_gal...DO they speak English or not??? Seems like no to me!

Is the Pope a catholic? ...of course we speak English in Australia, it's part of the British Commonwealth.

If you were to come here to study at uni, you will have to get a student work visa as well. If your caught working with out a visa, you'll end up in one of our famous immigration detention centers, waiting deportation.

Houses are being sold for about Aus$300,000.00 for a 3 bedroom brick home here in Bundaberg.

The cost of living is reasonable, but depends on where you live.

As root said, you have to be in the right sort of occupation before you can emigrate here now. I know the Australian government are chasing up Doctors and other medical procedures staff in the UK at present to migrate here. You will be expected to live in the regional areas of Australia, and not in the capital cities for the first two years as part of the migration agreement.

No we do not pay for a television licence, but you have to pay for cable / satellite tv though...

Wait. I'll be working with comps and I'll bring my university certificte with me. I won't need to study in Australia

@Swift: I am also thinking of British Columbia, but for some reasons, the house can be like $700 000 for a small house

Back
Top Bottom