Skint and Despirate...

PhantomPhreak

Beta member
Hi all...
I need any help you can give for this one..I have a Fujitsu Siemens Amillo L 6820 and the battery after only a year is completely lifeless, i charge it, turn off the mains and it stays on for max 5 mins and dies! I cant afford the £80+ for a new one so I was wondering if their is anyway to recondition these batteries, someone mentioned to me that they could be frozen for 20 days, though i think they were lying since the i havent been able to find evidence to support this though i have found loads of posts saying DONT FREEZE THEM!

So anyone got any idea, i need this laptop for uni, but havent got the money to replace it or the battery!

Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

University. But yeah, those batteries should last longer than that. Contact fujuistu or the place where you got it, i.e. a store, online store, etc.

PhantomPhreak said:
Hi all...
I need any help you can give for this one..I have a Fujitsu Siemens Amillo L 6820 and the battery after only a year is completely lifeless, i charge it, turn off the mains and it stays on for max 5 mins and dies! I cant afford the £80+ for a new one so I was wondering if their is anyway to recondition these batteries, someone mentioned to me that they could be frozen for 20 days, though i think they were lying since the i havent been able to find evidence to support this though i have found loads of posts saying DONT FREEZE THEM!

So anyone got any idea, i need this laptop for uni, but havent got the money to replace it or the battery!

Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

From your currency you are in the UK, well go and buy a mag called Computer Shopper, and it has adverts in the back for companies which sell cheap batteries!

Back
Top Bottom