Man I would so do this lol

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Ok, everyone knows about those high school rivalries. Well Pace and Milton are like arch rivals, pace thinks theyre better than us but theyve only beaten us once (last year) out of like 20 years! Well! Our games at THEIR stadium!! That sucks man! we might loose this year too!

Well I know people that know people, all together I can come up with 50 people that would go. Wouldn't it be awesome to get one of the schools bus drivers to drive us over there? Maybe like charge everyone a dollar for the ride to pay for gas and what not, Wouldn't that rock?

Our team always wins when we're there, were those ones up in the top that do the dancing, and hollering, and louder than the rest of the crowd below people lol I swear, every game the group hasnt been to weve lost, and no one has transportation lol Think it will work? the bus thing

yea, at my school we have buy-outs. We would pay around 2 dollars and be able to leave classes and watch home games or even important away games that are played in stadiums such as the Skydome (Roger's center now).

:O I officially hate my school 10% more now, thats messed up

We never get to do anything like that, We have out own stadium and most people only go to home games (we didnt have hardly any this year)

wiktorek01 said:
yea, at my school we have buy-outs. We would pay around 2 dollars and be able to leave classes and watch home games or even important away games that are played in stadiums such as the Skydome (Roger's center now).

Heyy!! What school do you go to? I live in Toronto aswell.

We going aganist nortside, every other game is like easy for us. The best teams in the state are in the same city, we are all ranked high in national too.

Back
Top Bottom