My New Dog!

my lizard :

DSC00220.jpg

DSCN0021.jpg

my dog :

129da16d.jpg

patch.jpg

i LOVE those dogs that your getting, we had one of those in at the animal sanctuary a couple of months ago, their awsome dogs!!

and also, if a dogs vicious, its the owner/treatment it has recieved. period. (ive worked with resuce dogs/animals for over 3 years, you can always tell the ones that have been mistreated.

Arg...damn were delayed a week for getting my dog :( oh well i still get her, i cant wait, next thurs!!!:)

<EDIT> mark, ur dog is awesome! a mutt right? well either way i love those little dogs, i think its a mutt, looks like one (no offence) its just so damn cool lookin, i love em'!

oh god! the lady that is going to give us this dog is going to ruin our lives, lol she wants to be so damn invloved its going to make my mother go crazy....its insane id rather pay up the two g's and buy the dog rather then let her give it to us and make our lives horrible...lol...

I just thought that id bust open this thread again, and say that, we got rid of that other dog, because its temper, wasnt right for our family setting, but we just got a brand new Old English SheepDog puppy. here is a pic :D and his name is Gizmo.. yeah dont ask me about that, i didnt name him, lol.. hes 24 lbs now, and projected to get to about 90 :D
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/url]

right on man, those are good good dogs, i love them to death. my dad just likes these kind, so this is the kind that we get..

Back
Top Bottom