My New Dog!

Tommy Boy said:
nice dog, I love dogs. I had a dog for 16 years, a mix, I got him when he was 3 months old (when I was 9 years old) and he died here about two months ago and it just devastated me. I'd like to get another dog sometime but I'm not sure I'm ready for another dog. It's like losing your brother or your best friend, you can't replace him with anything else. Having a dog for 16 years the hardest part is letting go cuz I mean it's so long, like I said it's like losing a brother.

i know what you mean we lost our dog about 2 weeks ago, but this is perfect to get this dog for free. so were gonna do it

Dogs can be such a hassle sometime. THen there are times you can't live without them when they show their affection towards you. My friend has this really fat dog and for some strange reason, she would always snuggle under my leg when I'm sitting on the couch. I would be watching a movie or just sitting their talking when "Chubby" would duck her head under my leg, lifting it up, and pounce on the floor right under my two legs. So wierd, but cute...

nice dog. Though myself I prefer larger dogs. We have had 2 black labs and they were both awesome. Don't remember too much about the 1st one since it died when I was still a small kid. The second one died a little over a year ago. It was tough but u will get over it.

After I get a job and move into an house (I'm now living in an about 30 m2 apartment) so then I will have space for him and he can move freely around the yard. I'll probably get a black lab, german shepherd, rotweiler or a doberman. (or what ever it is called)

But have fun with the dog.

AAAH!!!! dont get one!! my neighbour has one of those and its horrible !!!! (no offence!!!) uuuhhhhmmm get a Labrador, yay!

rusbo.uk said:
AAAH!!!! dont get one!! my neighbour has one of those and its horrible !!!! (no offence!!!) uuuhhhhmmm get a Labrador, yay!

how do u mean horrible?
Ofcourse different types act differently but almost any dog can be trained to do lot's of stuff, and act as u want it to. They learn well, they do something u don't want them to do then u have to punish it. It will learn.

And by punish I don't mean hit it. U shouldn't do that do a dog. And not to any other animal either. Just show him/her that u didn't like what he/she did.

My golden retriever just turned 3 last month, i will put up a pic of him when i can find them...from pup to present.

Back
Top Bottom