Ipod Video!

wiktorek01

Daemon Poster
Wow!
I want one soooo badly, lol.

I was wondering where i should buy one to save a few bucks.
I have access to the states and a live in Canada. Would it be cheaper buying it from the u.s? and how much...

And...any things i shuld be careful of with the ipod? I would like as much info as possible. I read all about them on ipod.com and on futureshop.com lol.

iTunes is evil. EVIL I TELL YOU!!! :eek:

Haha, but the iPod is great. I bit too wide if you ask me, but hey, a 2.5" color screen...not bad.

You save about $20 on the 30gig model from ordering it form the US site of apple and picking it up across the border, and about $30 with the 60gig model, personally I don't think it's worth the trouble, you'd have to consider time, and gas money :p so I would just say order it from the Canadian site.

Chris

The Nano, if you compare it price for what it gives, it's not worth it. You can get five times the storage space for a bit more. Becides, the normal iPods aren't much bigger than the Nano.

Argh.... I don't what I was thinking. I was thinking of the creative slim, or whatever it was. The one david got.

You mean the Creative Sleek? Yeah, that one's nice. Or the Creative Neeon is cool.

Going to the states is no problem for me, my dad's friend goes about 3 times a week. He can pick up one for me

If i were to spend $$$ on a video devise that also plays music, i would get a portable DVD player and go with that. i'm not down with the ipod thing just yet.

Back
Top Bottom