ONE HECK OF A DEAL! (i think)

maroondude14

In Runtime
Heres what a guy has to say about this comp hes selling for 99 dollars on ebay: should i buy it?

I was originally building this system to be my very own personal Pentium crusher, but as it turns out, I've run out of cash. So I'm left with offering this bad boy to you. First of all this is a genuine AMD XP3200+ processor, not an overclocked cheapo. Connected to it is a very spacious 300 GIG SATA hard drive. This is quite possibly the fastest and most quite hard drive I've ever had the pleasure to work with. I have installed an upgraded Solid Copper HeatSink/Fan on the processor which means it idles at an unbelievably cool 26C. Even under load, it barely breaks 30C which is just amazing, less heat means less stress on your processor. The case is is beautiful as you can see and there's plenty of open slots to do what ever you need to with this machine. This is an actual photo, not a "file" picture. What you see is what you get.

Now for the really good stuff...

I have installed a single stick of 1Gig PC3200 RAM. That leaves you with 2 more open slots if you need to upgrade the memory, and it allows you to run in dual channel mode as well. The 450-watt power supply is plenty of power to power the ATI 800XL video card. Speaking of the video card, this thing hits about 9300 on the 3dmark03 test with nothing overclocked. With a little gumption, you could easily make this thing break 10,000. Not surprising for a $350 video card that has 256-Bit pipes and 256-Meg of RAM. To give you some perspective, my brother just bought a top of the line Dell for $3000, and it scores 9500. You can spend a whole lot more money and not get a much better machine. Just so you can enjoy this machine immediately, I am including a perfectly legal game of "Far Cry." Have fun, my treat.

Did you say you wanted to burn some DVDs? No problem, how about a Samsung16X dual layer DVD Burner? It's very fast and quiet. I've also installed a
3.5 floppy drive, something a lot of other sellers are leaving off their systems now a days. Please do your research and bid accordingly.

WOW, either that guy is going to rip someone off huge, or he's a complete idiot. If it's actually true, that is an insane deal.

99.00 US dollars ???? Is that a buy it now or an auction. that's unbelievable your lucky you saw it first. lol

well he just posted it, and its a 3 day sale

im alos the current high bidder for a PNY 6800 ultra 256 mb for 100.

Thas good right?

why would he sell it for so cheap?

i wouldnt buy it off ebay....its more fun and exciting if u build it ur self

if he just posted it then yes prices will go up. Cars start on ebay motors at a dollar. I highly doubt it will end at 90 bux.

Back
Top Bottom