Caffeinated Mints! (And Drink)

lol is that stuff for gaming? lol if so on a gaming site lol they sold a cup hold u would put into a cd drive or soemthing and a disco ball u plug into ur usb lol so funny. does that stuff really work for gaming though? i can game for hours and not feel tired lol. its like all my systems shut down.

It's not really for gaming, its for...stuff

I know how when I do homework thts boring I fall asleep and I'm pissed I didnt finish
Or When I stay up all night gaming and its 6 in the morning before I go to bed, I cant stay up during the last half of the day
Or when You stay up late programming (I do it) Or Finishing a website I was hired to do, etc

It's for when your tired and you dont need to be!

Those are usually for LAN parties. You gotta be awake and cautious when playing, or you're dead.

Dude they have caffine in everything these days. they even have caffine soap which the caffine is absorbed through the skin. I'll see if i can find the link to all the caffine products I found.

I can do pretty much without the coffee thang, but i do have to get my soda fix during the day. i just can't go without it. water is boring, but the caffine water is no more than the minus the syrup.

one time i ate a whole can of bawls mints in one bite... i was foaming!!!! it tasted like baking soda and it was disgusting. didnt keep me up though...

Back
Top Bottom