what computer should i get?

ecfales

Beta member
Hey im new to this forum. Im not that computer literate about what specs are better than others. I need a computer that would be good for editing videos and doesnt lag and comes with at least an 80gb hard drive stock.

What do you guys think the best choice would be and how much could i get it for?

If you don't want to bulid, the HP D4100 line is very good, with dual cores and high ram.

Cheers! :)

i would suggest any thing with amd athlon 512 ram 80gig+ hd and good cd drives and a agp slot. it doesnt have to be xpensive and name brand. then just get a new grahic card like a 5700 or a 5500 or if u wanna do some good gaming too get like a 6200 or 6600. those are model numbers of video cards. www.newegg.com then ur set to go.

I dont really have a spending limit, I just need something fast with a decently big hard drive that i can edit videos with. Im not sure if that requires a good video card or not. I'd like to keep the price under $1500 if its possible.

Well, if you don't want to go custom built, as in you do it yourself, just go to a place like cyberpowerpc.com or monarchsystems.com. q

Ok since i dont understand a good 50% of this informantion :confused: you tell me if this is a good deal and will be a nice reliable computer that im looking for, for $999 with shipping.....

-AMD Athlon64 3000+ Processor
-nForce4 Chipset 16X PCI-Express MBoard w/Audio, USB, & LAN
-1GB PC3200 DDR400 Memory
-Free Upgraded to 17" LCD Monitor
-160GB 7200RPM SATA150 Hard Hard
-NVIDIA Geforce 6600 256MB 16X PCI-Express Video
-16X DVDRW & 16X DVD-ROM Drive
-7.1 NVIDIA Surround Sound
-Logitech X530 Speakers System
-X-Cruiser Mid-Tower 420Watt Case w/ See-Thru Window

thats a great deal very good. thing i dont really like the processor on there could be better. but everything else very good.

Back
Top Bottom