Looking for cheap, but working parts!

Well first of all to cut down the price, I don't NEED the processor(s)

I guess I'd need to know a rough estimate for shipping, that's gonna be the killer with that case and psu :-\

But yeah, to finish my computer I need a case psu and hdd, so I really don't like passing this up, how much would you be wanting including shipping? If you would want extra for the processor(s), don't include that, your free to throw them in though :)

EDIT: OMGGGG, are you wanting an Nintendo 64 package or Halflife 2!?

I'm getting rid of my N64:http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=23908

And I have the 5 disc set of Halflife2, never installed, all the original papers in the box, and yeah the box<<

If you would want to trade or something that would be awesome! If you are in need of anything else contact me, I might have something laying around!!! So happy I remembered that stuff

MarxSoccer said:
Well first of all to cut down the price, I don't NEED the processor(s)

I guess I'd need to know a rough estimate for shipping, that's gonna be the killer with that case and psu :-\

But yeah, to finish my computer I need a case psu and hdd, so I really don't like passing this up, how much would you be wanting including shipping? If you would want extra for the processor(s), don't include that, your free to throw them in though :)

EDIT: OMGGGG, are you wanting an Nintendo 64 package or Halflife 2!?

I'm getting rid of my N64:http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=23908

And I have the 5 disc set of Halflife2, never installed, all the original papers in the box, and yeah the box<<

If you would want to trade or something that would be awesome! If you are in need of anything else contact me, I might have something laying around!!! So happy I remembered that stuff

hmm...
wants...
1.kvm switch
2.possibly network cables
3.a network switch
4.usb cables(and other adapters)
5. .7A 6V dc adapter(kind of looks like this- http://www.dealtime.com/xPF-Hewlett_Packard_HP_AC_Mains_Adaptor_PSU_PhotoSmart_315, small plug end.)

and maybe the HL2 game would be nice if you don't have anything listed above. The shipping would probably be 20 bucks for case, 5 for PSU, and like 3 for HDD, so 28 shipping or something close. If we trade i would probably just charge you for shipping.

eek, can't say I have any of those laying around. I know shipping is measure in weight, is size still part of it though? If so, wouldn't you throw the HDD and PSU inside the case, packaged and stuff of course. Hm, so HL2 and then shipping? I can try and look around for more stuff. Um I do have a couple phone lines, atleast that's what I think they are. Look like ethernet/rj-45 but the plug is smaller, im pretty sure it's a phone line. OH OH! I have a headset/mic, that's just sitting here. got a nice mouse, it's just that the ball messed up one time so I got a laser, I'm sure if you cleaned it out it would work. Warcraft III with original packaging papers CD key etc..?

Leave me what you think on that stuff.. Trying to think of more so maybe you could bring down the shipping price :(

eh... I'm sorry to say but I don't think i can go along with this deal anymore. A local friend has come to me and is paying me to fix up their computer(and i need most of the parts :() Sorry for any dissapointment but good luck on finding other parts.

Back
Top Bottom