Ranch Tooth Commercial

What ever happened to this commercial? I never see it anymore and it was the best commercial ever. I saw they auctioned off the actual ranch tooth for 1,781 dollars. It's sad.. the ranch tooth will never return. We should protest and yell outside Wendy's that we want the Ranch Tooth back.

No idea... a random thread I must say, but I ate at wendy's yesterday in fact and I had the ultimate chicken grill, a big chili with cheese and onions, 2 5-piece chickin nuggets, and a frosty shake. Hmmmm so good.....

EliteGamer said:
What ever happened to this commercial? I never see it anymore and it was the best commercial ever. I saw they auctioned off the actual ranch tooth for 1,781 dollars. It's sad.. the ranch tooth will never return. We should protest and yell outside Wendy's that we want the Ranch Tooth back.

That commercial wasn't that good.

No one in the Uk will know what your talking about :D But I saw it on holiday! Awesome advert

I honestly never saw that commercial...but if you got a pic, I'd be glad to look it up. What happened to the old-fashined reliable stuff? :(

I personally thought the commercial was annoying and a waste of money on Wendy's part... I'm somewhat glad it's off the air, but thats just me.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom