Lightscribe DVD burners

They're ok. For the price, no, but they're innovative. You have to use special LightScribe disks desgined for etching on the top side. It's only in black and white and I hear it takes pretty long. If I were you guys, I would wait for it to improve the etching times and wait for it to have color.

Sweet stuff! I'm not a big fan of putting designs on my CDs, because the Sharpie does good enough when I need to label. I'm more of a space kind of guy, the more you can fit on it the better.

What kind of disks does it take though? And how much do they roughly cost?

No problem. Those Verbatim disks are way better than the HP ones and are cheaper for the amount you get. ;)

Yea i use the HP disk (The lightscriber is on an HP computer...ew) there is only one place around here that sells them also.

its pretty cool i actually have it. it takes about 30min a disk wich stinks. and also one disc can cost like 8 bucks.

Osak said:
Wow i never knew they had color ones?! that would be cool to have thats for sure but prolly not worth the $$$$$ I think we have used our black and white one.....maybe 2-3 times. lol.

You know Daewoo company? They use a color Lightscribe...it's impossible to have some thing well done and with an invisible plate. Color Lightscribe DO exist

Oh and...my OEM CDs will work. They don't have a special white/beige tape on it. It will be drawn carefully. All I need is a Lhtscribe DVD Burner, which I plato buy with my new comps

Back
Top Bottom