A day at the range...

lol, sea cadets were good fun, the courses at HMS Gannet in scotland were good, ive been out on the troon lifeboat 3 times, and up in the navys S&R helecopter a couple of times too, thats good...

sea are the top :p

135791 said:
13 and 3 months isnt it

i was in the air cadets for 2 years, great fun while it lasted, and i never did get L98 qaulified

EDIT: erm you sure you fired the SA80 (best rifle), i thought as a cadet your only allowed to fire the L98 which is the cadet version of it

Yeah I know! RAF leeming gave us them for a christmas present for the day :D SUSATS on as well!!!

Us NCO's had a go on fully auto :D

Seen the pic of me on member photos? Thats in a Grob tutor. Got 10 hours in tutors and 3 in vigilant. Dad was in the RAF so he took our squadron flying in a puma!

best we got was a tour around a tournedo, would have got a tour around harrier if i stayed longer

EDIT: whats the link to you in te tutor?

I fired an L96 sniper rifle, got a ride in an AS90 and drove a 14-ton lorry with lifting gear.

I was going to join the army for real, but then decided it wasn't for me, full time at least. I've not joined the UOTC, so I need to take the long way round if I change my mind.

mark thorpe said:
sea are the top :p

no no no!

ships are made to be targets for the airplanes :p

I like the airforce. I'm going to join the airforce. If they let me in. So then if everything goes well I'll be a F-18 pilot in, umm, 7 years maybe?

99nasha said:
:( Nooooo! Dont join army cadets. Just a bunch of thugs. Join air! Get more chances to do stuff. And steven! You have to be 13

Umm ... so you get to use guns and go training for the army at 13 ?!
Sorry, but i'm not too familiar about how the British people and Maerican people work ...

Back
Top Bottom