DvD burning help please

dj scorpion

Beta member
hi i have a huge probelm i dont know what seems to be the problem but everytime i burn a dvd movie i burn it fine but when i put it on my dvd player nothing shows up and i cant seem to know what is going wrong the disk is burning correct i guess ive used programes so far easy cd creator 7.5 and i used on that divx to dvd it converts and burns as dvd and ive also used dvd santa same thing it burns all fine but nothing shows on my tv after i pop it in into my dvd player no sound nothing and i tested some bough dvd and they seem to work fine also some vcd i burned they work fine also so please someone help me out here thanks

i honstly dont know but its an apex 600 dvd player so i dont really know

but if it was a multi region dvd player would the dick work? if so what multi region dvd player are there that are good to buy thanks.

WHAT FORMAT ARE YOU BURNING THEM TO?
SVCD, SVCDSubs, SVCD Tracks this si what it will play amongst other things. i googled and found some info on the dvd player.
you should google it and find out what it plays. you might need to burn in a diferent format.
woz

Are you copying DVDs you rent from the video shop, per chance? Chances are there is some kind of copy protection (although a friend of mine can get round it, but we don't discuss that).

Back
Top Bottom