My Pc So Cold!!!

Woah... I bet that would be cool..

Ok guys, I have this mini freezer than the temp can get down to 20F (Thats below 0C for you metric peoples) So..What would Happen If I just stuck my computer in the freezer and just opened the freezer up when I wanted to put a disc in? Itll fit.. Lol Thatd be ghetto

First of all, you'd have to consider the wires and where they would go in and out. Second, keeping your processor below freezing is one thing. Keeping the whole thing below freezing is probably not a good idea. One of the main problems with it is condensation. On the other hand, if you just kept it in the freezer without opening it, it might work. I donno, but I probably wouldn't try it.

lol srry it take so long to respond but i dont overclock my pc. it came like that. and also i have two huge fans bigger than the case next to it and my room tem was at 50f lol. that help? i bought it from hp like that. should i under clock it?

Feircepc said:
is 2 volts really that high? should i lower it a little? its a amd 3400

Wow, i dont even pump 2 volts into my barton. A stock 3400+ uses 1.4 volts stock if its a venice, if not, give or take .2 volts.

i dont know how to check it though i went into bios and didnt find anything. i have phoneix bios or something.

Back
Top Bottom