Halloween!!!!

What a generous gesture Dishdog. At my work, they would rather give me a horrendous wedgie and hang me on the door then cover for me on halloween. As for my plans, I park my car facing the road in the driveway and turn off all the lights in my house, and when kids come I turn on the headlights and start the engine. It's a kicker to the younger ones! Then I throw a snickers or what not at them and they laugh. Don't want to scare them to the point where they don't like to trick or treat anymore.

illl prbly paint my face and wear a black suit so the cops cant see me smokeing pot and smashing pumpkins ding dong ditching etc
lol

scaring little kids and stealing there candy cuz im too lazy to trick or treat and too poor to buy candy lol.

........... i dont like it this year. i gotta take care my little cousins while they go trick or treating instead of going to a party :( they annoying to.

I'll be on the last night of Octoberfest here in our country. It's not more on a costume party but a beer party with a lots of bands and girls to hang out. It's a farewell party of Octoberfest 2005.

Not all Americans celebrate Halloween. Those that are like hard core religious won't celebrate Halloween because they think it's an invitation to Satan.

Back
Top Bottom