Annoying problem please help

dahobo

Baseband Member
Hi

I just formated my computer a few days ago, and now there is a problem that has been irritating me ever since i installed the fresh copy of windows. the probelm is this:

i have no problem logging on to windows, but after 10 minutes or so, whenever i minimize a window, my pointer would just pause there until the window is minimized. i have NEVER encountered this problem before, and this problem always comes around 10 minutes after i log on to windows.

my computer and its programs work perfectly fine and i know this isn't a BIG problem, but it is irritating.

also, i did not change any of my hardware after the format, i am using everything i used before the format and before format this problem did not exist. however, i have 2 partitions, a D drive (storage only - 60G) and a C drive (20G). there is also no virus, worms, or spywares of any kind on my computer as i have cleaned my computer out in almost everyway possible before coming onto this forum.

any help or suggestions would be very much appreciated

thanks in advance

it is a ball mouse and computer genius please explain what is a PS/2 port...i am not very good with computers

thanks

If you are referring to the mouse settings in Control Panel, they are all the same as before the format.

Back
Top Bottom