win-spy exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.

gumbaz

Beta member
hi, i was wondering if anybody in here has ever used a spy program called win-spy and if there is anyway to like expoilt it or something like..

i installed a remote spy on a computer and it keeps tweekin out and not letting me log in to it verry often. and when it seldomly lets me on i go an transfer files with the built in ftp browser and it seems to kick me off or somthing after a while of transfering files.
so i was wondering if there is some sort of other program i can use to to connect to the remote computer with same way win-spy dose or something and transfer files with more stability....????

I eralise the ttle of this forum is security / hacking,
but in both your posts you missed the smaller text under the title that says "Discussion on security issuses/hack attacks and security consulting. Please note that we can't active promote, discuss hacking scripts with ilegal intentions."

Your other post Simple hacking was locked because of it's possible illegal intentions, and this one will be locked too...

Even if you're not trying to break the law of steal credit card details or anything like that , ANY unautherisde access to someone else's computer is illegal, even if you know them.

If the access is autherised then I suggest you collaborate with them and install some tools like VNC or a telnet/ssh program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom