New Forum

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
You know how we have General Hard/Software, Social, and whatnot? Well I've noticed alot of posts about electronics or games and stuff in social where It doesn't quite belong, It's just the only space we have to talk about it

I was thinking, Since the message board is big enough (It wouldn't be like an extra forum no one goes to/posts in or anything)

I figure We could have a General Electronics Forum Right under General Hard/Software! That would include everything not related to the PC. MP3 Players, Surround Sound, Entertainment Centers, Platform Gaming, Cell Phones, Gadgets, New Technologies, Etc!

What does everyone else think? Social has so many threads about these types of things and it doesn't really go there, Socials a forum for non-techy things Isn't it?

Just a thought, I think its a good idea, Might be mistaken though

True ... and it would be a great idea ...
I think that the general hardware/software should be changed into separate general software and general hardware ... gets abit cluttered and most of the talk is hardware ...

dyserq said:
True ... and it would be a great idea ...
I think that the general hardware/software should be changed into separate general software and general hardware ... gets abit cluttered and most of the talk is hardware ...
A lot of problms cover both hardware AND software though...

and to the occasional helper, browsing through many subforums can seem too labourious when you're only there to se if you can give a little help...

Back
Top Bottom