Your worries...

malbuc87uk said:
Wait till you try University.
Wait till you leave uni and have to find a job... house, car, buy your own food clothes, pay rent, pay council taxes, income taxes have to get pensions, insurances...
(are you in america, cause you'll want medical insurance as well...)

and of course you can look forward to home ownerships, marrige and kids too (though I don't have those yet...)...

99nasha said:
Im in the Uk so infant is 1-2 Primary is 3-6 and secondary school is 7-13. DOnt know how it works in the states
actually it's years 7 - 11 for secondary school, then 12 & 13 are college years before going to Uni, 6th form is 6th form college.

Primary school ages 5 - 12 (years 1,2 Infants (keyt stage1), 3,4,5&6 Juniors (keystage2))
secondary school ages 12 - 16 (years 7,8,9 (key stage 3) years 10 & 11 (keystage 4 / GCSE))
6th form / college) 16 - 19 (depending on course length e.g. 3 year GNVQ)
University anything depending on Gap years and mature students, but usually 18 - 21

the of course there are private schools who might take years 1 - 9 (KS 1 -3) but not GCSE, and specific infant / junior schools etc...

but the year number to age range is always constant, (ignoring those either held back or excelled through years).

root said:
Wait till you leave uni and have to find a job... house, car, buy your own food clothes, pay rent, pay council taxes, income taxes have to get pensions, insurances...
(are you in america, cause you'll want medical insurance as well...)

and of course you can look forward to home ownerships, marrige and kids too (though I don't have those yet...)...

I'm in the UK, so no medical insurance.

But we're still taxed up to the eyeballs.

Yeah, at my old school it was 4 - 7 pre prep, 7 - 12 junior school 12 - 18 senior school with 6th form. i think thats the way it works anyway, i joined at 7, and left at 17, didnt complete A2, just AS...

In where i live in the uk:
Years 1 - 2 - Infantry
years 3 - 6 - Junior
Years 7 - 11 - Secondary

And then collage and uni

Back
Top Bottom