lhuser's cook thread

Poped in for a sec..

Steven12, you should. I know that you're 12, but KD isn't the way to go thse days...

^ wow, lhuser what a great roll-model you are :rolleyes:
*tisk tisk*

lhuser said:
It depends on the color too. Don't add something black or browin into something red or blue...or whatever colors are in the Jell-O bag...

Besides that, yes, you can...but make sure ou stay in control and don't use anything that won't match with the shooters

Ah cool, But how come? and also what else can ya make to make them, like something else apart from rum? Like what other alcohol will work do ya think?lol just curious..

What does "KD" mean? UrbanDictionary's down, so I'll have to ask here.

EDIT: I found out now. UD's back up, so I found it on there. The first definition isn't very nice towards Canadian people :D

geek_gal said:
^ wow, lhuser what a great roll-model you are :rolleyes:
*tisk tisk*

Ah cool, But how come? and also what else can ya make to make them, like something else apart from rum? Like what other alcohol will work do ya think?lol just curious..

It could be ANYthing besides rhum

After coming home from fishing, I like to use some wine to marinate the fish while it's frying in a pan. Add garlic and ginger for taste, green onions for color, and soy sauce for extra flavoring. Can you smell it???

The fish lover's eh? Hehe...Looks good, but I can't strand whine unfortunatelly :(

ARGH!

You just add just a tiny bit really, just for the flavoring. It's a nice touch to fish. More like a tablespoon or two of wine. After the fish is cooked, you put that on top of steamed rice. Mmmm...

Back
Top Bottom