how long would my comp last me

The only reason I modded my v6 stang was because most people usually go for gt's, but for the same price as a gt I have a car that runs as fast as a stock cobra. Im running 16psi right now, and Im looking into getting a TT setup.

I also love classic muscle cars, I want to buy a shelby GT some day, or get a 2007 cobra GT-500 with a supercharged 5.4L dohc v8. The GT-500 is pure sex on wheels.

I prefer the newer generation of so-called "rice rockets". SRT-4 is an exception because it's made by Dodge and Mopar. Cars like the Subaru WRX STi, Mitusbishi Lancer Evolution VIII, hell, even the Chevy Cobalt SS looks pretty damn nice. And I hate Chevy's.

pretty much every car is good depends wat way u look at it. i like imports and i work on imports but i like some muscle cars too. o and trd save up for a t28bb turbo. u can use it as a sleeper and say its a t25 but spools so quick and ittl help u with speed a lot. and the eclipses is a drag car. u guys ever race nething interesting? i race a Porcshe that blew a huge flame. i thought it was just gonna b fun but this dude smoked me. like it wasnt even funny. at the light i just heard him rev then green and he ripped the road lol it was so loud and flames came out. that car was sick dude. must be rich!

EDIT: also i wouldnt get twin turbo on a mustang. if anything a big single turbo or a supercharger would be nice. a twin turbo seems to increase the amount of drag on ur exhaust so its harder to breath. a super charge would be nice on ur car.

I ran a 11.3 @ 126 today. I got some new slicks and got awesome traction so that my 60' time went down a good amount.

man 11.3 is really good...my cougar does a 13 @106
that'd be a cool race between me and you, id jump out....then you'd catch up, those races are always cool to do. even though i know id lose lol

Back
Top Bottom