Your worries...

Having married parents who love you both and then having one taken away from you is very painful. Its destroyed my childhood without my father

99nasha said:
Having married parents who love you both and then having one taken away from you is very painful. Its destroyed my childhood without my father

Well, maybe the difference is that I was alot younger than u were. So I hadn't spent that much time with my father.

My life is quite fine right now... Though when I come home I go down into my bedroom and stay down here for hours on end.. Yeah, I don't do much other than computer... I hate myself for not doing anything.

Chris

Hi, guys. We always have someworry with something, but do not let them in your way to be success. See your giant future on the way waiting for you.

If you have a lot home work, it is better finish them first. After that you can continue whatever you need to do, cause I do understand some time my son like to spent time in the computerforum until late night and get behind his home work. I told him, if you not finish you home work will be stress, worry and be come up set easily. All those wont help you. No body will change you at least if you want to change and everybody always want to helping and guiding you. It is never to late to change guys. You guys still very young and inocient.

If they are a good friend, if not they are just want to have fun and when you get something to worry about they just leave you behind. That it is hurt soooooooooo bad.

Ok, guys let move on and feel you life love and life happy.... Do something that you like and get busy to forget some our worry for a moment, so on you will much better.
Don't let your family problem in you way. Show to you parent that you are different. You want to have a happy family.

Hope they proud of you, cause a good parent always want to see their kids success and happy life.

When you think your life cant get any worse, remember there is always someone worse off...

Everything has its opposite. This way you have balance in your life, just like nature has night and day, boy and girl, your life will have its ups and downs. The more stuff your going through now is going to help you appreciate all the good times still to come. You just have to get through, and you will come out the other end being a better person.

Years from now, you wont see all the bad times in the photo albums you will have, only the happy times, but remember its these bad times that get you from one happy snap shot to the next...

Chin up guys =D

Natalya said:
When you think your life cant get any worse, remember there is always someone worse off...

Everything has its opposite. This way you have balance in your life, just like nature has night and day, boy and girl, your life will have its ups and downs. The more stuff your going through now is going to help you appreciate all the good times still to come. You just have to get through, and you will come out the other end being a better person.

Years from now, you wont see all the bad times in the photo albums you will have, only the happy times, but remember its these bad times that get you from one happy snap shot to the next...

Chin up guys =D

Wow ... i really can't agree more lol :)
Anyways yeah, my life is becoming rubble now ... i don't seem sociable enough, i have a few good friends but thats about it ... i'm not even sure if they are, i don't know, i'm really confused to be honest
After that, my education is hurting, my marks are dropping, i used to be pretty god but now its all different ... i acn't hink no more
I can't even wake up ... whenever i wake up in the morning, all i find myself doing is stumbling on blindly ... without thinking, all the single mistakes that i've made and i've made many of them, i can only blame myself and not others, i dont' know but i really don't realise the situation that i'm in ... i just find myself staring at a blank spot like as though it was the most important thing in the world usually ... i guess it is my way trying to ignore life ...

Back
Top Bottom