how to change boot up screen logo

master2

Solid State Member
hi, im new here so could u give me a lillte help. I want to know how to change my windows xp pro boot up screen logo to another picture i have saved, and how to change ym logo theme . eg where do i need to go & wot do i need to change !!! it would be appreciated, thanks

sorry i ment how to change my log on screen theme ****** sorry ******

see, u can tell im new here !!

i know that but i mean the blue welcome log on screen is the theme i want to change and the boot screen logo

Google for xp tweaks...I know there is one for that but I don't know what it is. I do know it is fairly complicated to set it up. It was talked about on Screensavers about 7-8 months back and was pretty neat till the editing that it took to get it replaced.

you will need to get a program i got logon studio free with a magazine it is very good and i changed the screen but it make my computer slower

master said:
i know that but i mean the blue welcome log on screen is the theme i want to change and the boot screen logo

Are you talking about the login background when you use the classic login or the windows welcome?

Also, you can go to http://www.themexp.org for GREAT wallpapers, boot screens, visual styles, etc.

Back
Top Bottom