Mod application

Brookfield

Golden Master
Just thought I'd say that I could soon be a moderator on another site, I went on google & entered "moderator vacancies", saw a site that was looking for moderators, sent an email, that was about three weeks ago, forgot all about it, today thet got back to me, & it looks like I may get the job "taking the lead in moderating the ******** Forums, they are sending details.
It looks good, but I never count my chickens, I shall stay on here, [groans from certain quarters] & shall enjoy modding two sites, & I mentioned earlier that I had joined Computer Vitals, putting my name down for the next mod vacancy there, & was surprised to get two nominations, both from ex CF members, one was a mod here.
No bells & whistles yet, perhaps none at all, & I might not like it there [at the other firm, [Ourmedia.com I mean, not CV],........ this could be the smallest thread ever!

Maurice

Congrats, Hope it doesn't get too hectic for you mate. I remember moderating 2 websites and heading another and it was tiresome at times to say the least. Good luck with the added responsibility (Hoping you get it)

Just make sure it stays enjoyable lol

I went into the details of the mod job, it was at Ourmedia.com, & it was obviously not for me, so this morning I withdrew my application.
Better luck at Computer Vitals, Seti has offered me the mod position there, & I've accepted it, I'm on a trial period, but he was kind enough to sayy that he is confident that I will do a good job, I only hope I live up to his expectations,...bells & whistles time I think.
bigdance2.gif

Back
Top Bottom