Insufficient Rights?? 3D Studio Max 7

Palmierez

Beta member
I am trying to install V7 of 3d studio Max on my pc and when it nears the end of the process it pops up with an error message;

"msi21
you have insufficient rights. restart your computer, login with local admin rights and try again to install or uninstall. if the problem persists, contact your aministrator or authorised autodesk product dealer
ERROR [4.381.1007]"

would appriciate it if you have any ideas as i need to solve this problem asap

Thanx

did u set up users or something? u are not signed in as a admin wich means it wont let u intall or remove stuff because u set it up in some way wich u dont have access to certain things.

i think the users are set up... but their is only me as a user. not had a problem with installin before? how would i sign in as admin? could there be problems other that with users

thanx

i think u can just go to the user settings and somewhere it says sign in and type in Administrator and then leave the password blank.

it says i am the administrator... i had a password on but have taken it off and i stil cant install. could there be any other changes i could make so that i can install it? would i be able to install an older version? if i dont have the same probz would i then be able to update the sw?

Back
Top Bottom