Whats ur opinion

That vid card is ok, but it's feeling it's age. If you don't have any more to spend, you can get that. Just don't expect it to last very long. A good lcd is any sony, nec, or dell. I dunno about crt's. I use a dell crt at my school and it's fine.

im not a big fan of pny. view sonic monitors suppose to be nice too. i havent decided yet because i could also get this 21in sone flat screen monitor from my sister. its a goot monitor and HUGE. graphic card wise im not so sure odnt wanna spend over 70bucks.

Feircepc said:
im not a big fan of pny. view sonic monitors suppose to be nice too. i havent decided yet because i could also get this 21in sone flat screen monitor from my sister. its a goot monitor and HUGE. graphic card wise im not so sure odnt wanna spend over 70bucks.

I don't like pny so much either, but it's the same price as the fx5500 and will definately perform better. And if u can get a 21" flat screen monitor then I'd take it. If u decide to get a new lcd monitor I'd go for Acer.

ya i found a 5500 or something like that i know its in the 5000 series and its an xfx 128 or 256 not so sure. it cost i think like 57-67bucks. i saw it at sams club a while a go lol im prboaly gonna go get it there being i dont like to wait.

Back
Top Bottom