Your worries...

I might a University Survival Guide sticky at some point.

David, you been to Uni?

Oh, I am sorry about your life, but don't worry. There is always way to be getting better life. life is hard and is very struggling but you can not avoid it. The only thing you have to be strong and never be gave up with everything. I have been thru this too, I just want to share about my life with you too. I know you strong and being teenager is not that easy.

About Always keep up with the school even though the word say much easier that to do it. But the school is very important to you, you are stilll have more opportunity to be success in life.

About you family divorced, I know I how you feel and I know you didn't want that happen to you family. It is hard to accept. You didn't want to ruin you life and gave just because you family is not together anymore. The only thing I advice you that if you will married someday find the right girl that will understand you be there for you even though the time is hard but she always be there for you. The girl who will make you straight. The nice girl always like the guy attention, seem like sometime she controling but at the mean time she didn't. She just want you to be success and never want to hurt, she is guiding you to the straight way. She will depend on you a lot when she married with you. So, it is better find the girl that not just for fun, because you do not want divorce like your family. It is really hard for the kid and make them confuse. If a good girl always give attention to you, you better not ignore her because you will never find the nice girl like her, because it is really hard to find a nice girl on these day and you will regret someday.

I hope it will help you to think a better life. I have been thru this already, so now I feel much better and want to share some my experience to 99nasha. Good luck I wish you best... way always open for you... be strong.

I think I'm going to die. :eek:

It hurts so much in my head. It's not too bad when I am not moving. But when I get up from bed. When I walk. Damn, feels like someone is sticking a knife to me brain. :S

Though I gues it's because of the fever.

Well, My work isn't too bad but im only in 9th...I presume you're in 12th 99? My parents have also been divorced since I was 6...seperated at 4. Sucks huh?

I think he means hes in college. oh wait a minute...he doesnt live in America...i dont know what system they have, lol.

Im in the Uk so infant is 1-2 Primary is 3-6 and secondary school is 7-13. DOnt know how it works in the states

Computergen said:
My parents have also been divorced since I was 6...seperated at 4. Sucks huh?

well I don't think so. Though my parents were never married. They seperated ummm. I don't remember, but I was still a baby.
But to be honest I don't give a crap. My life has been good even without having a dad.

Back
Top Bottom