$1300 Box of Wood

I still think it's an attempt for him to cheat the store and get his money back. not that the manufacturer or best buy tried to cheat him.

Um, well maybe you should check the computer cases and make sure at least there is somthing computer related.

Nik00117 said:
Um, well maybe you should check the computer cases and make sure at least there is somthing computer related.

So if you get a mouse, and a few planks of wood, you would still be happy? :D

I'd have to say it does sound like this guy is scamming. In the extreme.

I'd agree. I highyl doubt someone would bring some blocks of wood, and stuff in a computer case.

If I ever bought a computer from a store (which I'd never do), i'd have to check the insides now :p

Anyhow...it could be worse if you build one too...

You could get all the individual parts, in boxes from a post order to contain just wood... to have to complain to an internet store :p You'd have alot more boxes to send back..

lol thats kinda like what happened to me. i ordered some new injectors from a place near me just didnt feel like driving two and a half hours to go ge it so i had them deliver it. it cam and there were three injectors tehre and i needed four and they werent even the same all mix matched. so i drove up and waited tehre for the whole workday till they refunded me. that though was a little to serious.

Back
Top Bottom