amd? intel?

yes they do. intel p4's usually run around 50 idle i believe.....my athlon 64 runs 30 idle....now abowlofrice is uninformed. dont talk about temps unless ur sure about them

and dude wats with the double post? and amds run cooler than intels dude. my old intel was hooooooooot then got amd and was so suprised at how cool it ran.

acekrn said:
you're wrong, AMD runs MUCH hotter than intel. and no ur VERY wrong about what you said arrizx. there is a difference between the two. amd results are much better when it comes to dual cores, and even single cores. amd's run at a much hotter temperature than intels as well. i would pinpoint a url but i'm too lazy, benchmark results for everything AMD > INTEL, amd just costs a tad more.

Wow... no way you just said that. Amd runs so much cooler than intel. Stock cooling on an amd is almost the same as intel with upgraded cooling. Seriously... you have no idea how hot intel's run. only the M really run's cool. Amd is actually slightly cheaper than intel's, or they were at least. I'll give you a link or proof. Just pm me. or I'll post it later.

there is no way in hell that intel cpus run cooler than amd, i have used both and ive gotta say amds are way better and no they dont cost more theyre actually cheaper...

Ya man intels run hotter than AMD's. see if i bought a new mobo id get one that would take an AMD dual core. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah thats what id do. Think of hyperthreading TO THE EXTREME!!!

Back
Top Bottom