how long would my comp last me

towly

In Runtime
Everything thats in my sig plus 512mb ram (total of 1.5) and either a x800xt or a 6800gt agp. I was thinking about going to pci-e and amd64, but I found someone that is selling a camshaft that would go perfect with my turbo setup on my mustang. It would be about 550$ b/t the camshaft, misc parts and install, and with the cam that would put my car in mid 11's for the 1/4 mile. Im thinking of buying the cam more so than the computer b/c I just invested like 1000 dollars into this setup b/t the comp, speakers, and monitor (excluding changing the vid card, which would be another 300 bucks), and I think it would be stupid to reinvest more money into something I have just invested tons of money into.

Cliff notes: My current + 512 ram + 800xt or 6800gt, would it last me until summer of next year?

I awfullydo not know. It will dure til next year's summer, but don't know for 2 years by then

lol by that time ati and nvivia will release at least 2 more cards each... and there will be new cpus for sure as well.. with ps3 and xbox360 coming out pc will have to keep it one way or another.. cuz ps3 runs on 8 cell cpus chips.. and right now xbox360 is coming otu with a vcard with 48 pipelines.. so i'm sure itll outdate pretty fast man.. depends what ur getting teh computer for.. if it's recent games.. it's not going to be a good buy.. especially if ur gettnig by the time it's summer 06

lol nice car u got there. and pc i think will last u a good tiem. for gaming yea maybe a year if the games dont start need sli. but car wise wanna race? lol. i got a evo and my eclipse wich i sold to my cousin can run like 10s but we need to put a roll cage and a new motor since he blew his.

you got it man, do you want the twisties or a straight line, lol. Right now im making 430 rwhp on a single turbo 4.2l v6 mustang, with the cam and a retune I should be good for another 30+ rwhp.

lol ill smoke u all! lol my evo could take u guys i think...... i bet the dude at pruven performance with that evo he could tak u lol. i onno my old eclipse use to make around 400 then we did some motor and head work and it was around 500. then we went lots of racing and the cams ripped the teeth of my timing belt. and all four pistons got slapped and i bent all 16 vavles. so i sold it to my cousin and got an evo. and now im gonna help him install the motor i bought for it but couldnt use that car being i gotta drive to work with it. we should all meet and race. dude had a mustang running 12s all motor. almost bought it too. and i would of gone with the car than my pc too.

Don't underestimate EVOs and SRT-4s. STi OWNS. Seriously, they are literally V8 killers. I've seen races down at Irwindale SPeedway between an Evo and a GT MUstang. Pshhhhh, nothing.. EVO beat it by about 2 car length. You guys want to race me in my souped up Corolla? Haha, j/k. I'll get smoked pretty bad but I'm pushing 180HP now, but the small supercharger can only put out so much on a 4cyl.

Back
Top Bottom