lhuser's cook thread

Tommy Boy said:
Macaroni and cheese

Step 1...open the box
Step 2...boil the pasta
Step 3...add the cheese, stir and enjoy!

...That's KD...

Make it a sticky...I tend to forget things these days

Ok, here's my last one until saturday...

Carbonara Spagetti...

1 egg
4 Bacon sticks
some raped cheese

Cook bacon while you cook the noodles...should be easy.

Now, add both spagetti and bacon sticks that you will cut into squaryish shapes and add the egg (Remember that the fire is still on...cuz you need the egg to be coocked and blended into th spagetti and bacon!). Stir very well until it is well cooked. Add some raped cheese and stir more. Add some oregano and enjoy a good meal...:cool:

lhuser said:

Carbonara Spagetti...

1 egg
4 Bacon sticks
some raped cheese

Now, mix them together and add the egg. Stir very well until it is well cooked. Add some raped cheese and stir more. Add some oregano and enjoy a good meal...:cool:

When do you add the egg? It's somewhat unclear, like I know you add it while somethings still cooking, but what?

Chris

Mm......sounds mighty good if I may add. In fact, I might cook some of those this weekend....thanks for the tips.

Cheers! :)

LOL..great idea lhuser! Looks good!
And im with david..im never one to be into cooking :|..
I can burn things really good tho! :D I spose IF i end up getting married(ah god help LOL) then my husband better like to cook, its either that or likes to eat burnt food and go staving! :p

I have a question about those 'Jell-O shooters' i belive you americans call it, i thought it had another name for it? Coz i have a story about those :p
And is there any other recipe for them? Like can ya coke? and etc etc

Tommy Boy said:
Macaroni and cheese

Step 1...open the box
Step 2...boil the pasta
Step 3...add the cheese, stir and enjoy!

XD yeah yeah! thats the stuff!

geek_gal said:
I have a question about those 'Jell-O shooters' i belive you americans call it, i thought it had another name for it? Coz i have a story about those :p
And is there any other recipe for them? Like can ya coke? and etc etc

It depends on the color too. Don't add something black or browin into something red or blue...or whatever colors are in the Jell-O bag...

Besides that, yes, you can...but make sure ou stay in control and don't use anything that won't match with the shooters

lhuser said:

Carbonara Spagetti...

1 egg
4 Bacon sticks
some raped cheese

Now, add both spagetti and bacon sticks that you will cut into squaryish shapes and add the egg (Remember that the fire is still on...cuz you need the egg to be coocked and blended into th spagetti and bacon!). Stir very well until it is well cooked. Add some raped cheese and stir more. Add some oregano and enjoy a good meal...:cool:

That sounds quite nice actually!

Back
Top Bottom