Full Computer Set up for Sale *please look*

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for the confusion people that 2 grand was including my monitor, so youre right this is built for 1200 (because my monitor was 800, and im not selling that). so i guess ill accept anything around 900-1000

thanks for taking it lightly guys :D

for the record the case (with the psu) wsa for $250, its not a cheap quality case. 90 for the cd writer/dvd combo, 90 for the hard drive it is not a sata. cpu for 185, i bought this system about 2 years ago, so that will explain why i paid so much for it.

Holy SHIT! The guy is trying to sell his computer, let it go. If you don't like his price you can kindly say something about it, but you don't have to make the guy feel like he's a peice of trash!!!!

And malbuc87uk, stop calling people "mugs", I thought you were suppose to control the peace around here?

Computergen said:
I take it that was sarcasm :p
im still serious about this, and im sorry about the mistake, but its a pain to find two year old reciets, and i made a mistake.

Amorssang said:
Holy SHIT! The guy is trying to sell his computer, let it go. If you don't like his price you can kindly say something about it, but you don't have to make the guy feel like he's a peice of trash!!!!

And malbuc87uk, stop calling people "mugs", I thought you were suppose to control the peace around here?
thanks, there is the first sign of support. and btw i gave the oc figure from reviews that made me buy the processor in the first place two years ago.

So? It still knocks the price down big time! You woulda gotten a better price had you not said this!

Now everyone knows your selling a computer thats 2 YEARS OLD!!!!!!! :p

Computergen said:
So? It still knocks the price down big time! You woulda gotten a better price had you not said this!

Now everyone knows your selling a computer thats 2 YEARS OLD!!!!!!! :p
anybody with half a brain knows that a computer with 9600 pro probably wasnt built yesterday, hence the prices. And the mobo and processor are one year old, because i replaced them under the warranty last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom