Need Help Please!!!

Spinwip

Baseband Member
Last night i was playing some games and i shut down when i went to sleep.. i woke up this morning and my comp doesnt turn on.. it gives like a lil juice of power then does nothing more... fans just move a tad bit .... what is the problem i have no clue.... post if u know... plzzzzz

gah i tried another outlet... and i just bought this power supply .... its like a lil zap of power and on the mobo this little light lights up.. showing that it is getting some form of power

check the connection from your harddrive to your mobo, altho if that was the problem it should say that a connection between your hdd and your mobo could not be detected...

any beeps when you start up?
Are you sure the power cord to your mobo is put in firmly? << nvm, if your getting a light on your mobo thats not it

Maybe try unplugging all of the power cords and replugging them back in. Sounds to me like somethings not getting power and somethings are, preventing it from booting up correctly.

have you looked in your case for any stray wires. Make sure you didn't move anything like the 240 or 120 power switch on your comp.

Back
Top Bottom