lhuser takes a break...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lhuser

Golden Master
Seeing you guys having a war with pcmxkeith and all that, I am going to take a brak from here. It doesn't mean that I'm leave CF, but I think taking a nice 1 month vacations untill all this is settled, besides being disturbed by watching a video showing a demon...[size=-1][size=+1]http://www.bartonmansion.com/video_2.html
you ned quicktime to play it

[/size]
[/size]

lol pcmxkeith oh man. i was talkin with him on aim when he started his little war. funny as hell tho i think he stopped tho.

Paradox said:
Please tell me whats going on

well the pcmxkeith guy got banned i think for bringing up an old post then mouthing off. And hes pretty good on a computer and keeps making accouts and uses proxy's. so now hes making a war outta it.

ok, we dont need to talk about it,
If this thread gets out of control it will be locked.

Have a nice break ihuser.

If he wants to make a "war" you would think he could do more than make some screen names and just pester

Btw, Using proxies and making screen names doesnt make you good at a computer, It makes you a person with a good long list of proxies and enough time to make alot of email accounts

Anyways, See you later lhuser, See you in a month *waves*

Paradox said:
Btw, Using proxies and making screen names doesnt make you good at a computer, It makes you a person with a good long list of proxies and enough time to make alot of email accounts

ok im sorry i was tring to make convorsation....

David Lindon said:
Have a good break man!

@Steven12: Thanks

@Mr.Lindon: Thanks...but hey! you don't speak like an automated machine anymore! YEEESSS!

Paradox said:
Whats with the demon?

A guy told me to watch this...I got disturbed a lot. But when I read the story, I think it got faken. I mean, a demon with a dumb lantern. I only saw a man crouching at one entry...that looked gray due to night vision mode on the cam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom