soun problem

mickjo1

Beta member
sound problem

hi
can anyone help me i am having a problem with my sound.when i play games the voices are distorted.and when i play music it sounds like im playing a record at the wrong speed

By any chance have you got a sound program that might have come with the sound card, or that you installed, on? Sometimes you can set effects to use with live sounds, for instance, slowing them down, and speeding them up, adding echo's, etc.

Re: sound problem

mickjo1 said:
hi
can anyone help me i am having a problem with my sound.when i play games the voices are distorted.and when i play music it sounds like im playing a record at the wrong speed

ive got soud effects its realtek and ive got no effects enabled

Hmm... I'd suggest to re-install the drivers for the onboard chip (onboards rubbish anyway to tell the truth), and if its still doing it, double check, by opening all programs that come with the motherboard drivers for the realtek chip, that none are running.

Kage said:
Hmm... I'd suggest to re-install the drivers for the onboard chip (onboards rubbish anyway to tell the truth), and if its still doing it, double check, by opening all programs that come with the motherboard drivers for the realtek chip, that none are running.

thanks ive sorted it i uninstalled all drivers and downloaded the new ones from web site installed them works fine now.anyway thanks for your help

Back
Top Bottom