Whats up with this whole myspace thing?

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Everyone at school is all like "You got a myspace?" every 5 seconds, And I dont.. So they're like.. catually sad when I say no I dont lol Whats with it anyways? It just looks like this really really big profile site o_O I mean if you wanna know about me just ask lol Why Do I have to waste an hour out of my day to make profile look fancy and stuff

I don't know whats up with it... if you want one get one, I honestly don't use it much. Meh.

Chris

lol I'm glad Im not alone

Well I joined, /hunter_rose I guess I might as well, I have nothing else to do..
If nothing else It'll get people to stop nagging me

Nope, i've never hade a MySpace before ... nobody has never discussed about it at all at my school ...

That's What Im asking lol

I basically made a msn profile, and it shall never change. People shall ask me if I have one and I shall Say I do. And When they view it They will be tortured by the lack of formatting and lack of content! BWUAAHAHAHA

I guess it's for people who spends a lot of time on the computer. It reminds me of a blog. How could anyone spend so much time writing about their daily routines online for everyone to see? Kind of weird. I understand if it's a company blog so all employees working there can see it, but you work there and get paid.

Back
Top Bottom