ROFL, this is incredible funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden Master

ok you all no the troubles we have with keith being a (7wa7)

check this out he is recording logs about his troubles, you have to listen is incredible funny

listen to the part where talks about what "adam" says about him etc

(adam is me btw)

Maybe if there weren't so many dickheads on this forum he wouldn't have to take durastic measures.

btw, Thanks for helping him get the word around.

Amorssang said:
Maybe if there weren't so many dickheads on this forum he wouldn't have to take durastic measures.

im like how he prenounces my name, and the part about his GF being fat

sorry but im realy loving it, this is how sad this little boy, just because he was banned form a forum

GET OUT MORE

idk if im getting it out more, so far i have seen your the only one who cares about what he is actually saying, me and god knows how many others cant stop laffing

Is this for serious? Why would someone make this? Why would someone get up at 5am to talk to a forum admin? And who the hell is Adam the admin? I don't even know of a member named Adam. I guess the biggest question is.... why would anyone care so much?! I hope I'm not offending you, Keith, but it's just a forum.

i think thats what makes it funny, the sadness of it

adam is me btw, my real name's adam

or id you think my parents were having a laff when they named me 135791 at birth?

135791 said:
i think thats what makes it funny, the sadness of it

adam is me btw, my real name's adam

or id you think my parents were having a laff when they named me 135791 at birth?

It's not sad, I don't know what you're talking about. The guy is trying to solve a problem. Havn't you ever tried to find solutions?

wow, I actually lost what the hell he was trying to say... Somewhere from where he began, to the point of me just not caring anymore :p

Chris

I'd say this guy has little support, if any, anymore.

What a load of crap that soundbite is.

I was in tears :D :D :D I cant wait for the next one!!!!!

Here he is in all his glory

me.jpg

135791 , i have never said this but i think PcMx or who ever said that, is correct, and you should never talk about his gf, wtf has she got to do with this, why dont you sort it out, stop saying stupid things.

And ya, he has a Gf, so he does get out more, i dont like PcMx, because we argued once, so lol, he is a cool guy, he knows what he is doing with servers,websites, all that junk, he is not really botherd about you, he is just trying to get unbanned, explain what he really wants.

Now there are loads of Mods, but they are like the people who aint been around here for as long as some people like pmx dude, but peter is trying hard to get him a nice place to chill and be what he really wants.

So if you really think your great at being a Mod,

1st, ITS a waste of a thread.

2nd, your even stupid to post something like this.

Its between him and you, not members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom