ATI pwns NVIDIA!!

Thank you. A good answer... well, a lot better than just wtf... lol...

I love how you're arguing against me now... instead of for nvidia or for ati.... great...

I'm not going to quote your answer spank because I've already answered your questions... but you didn't answer mine.. how old are you spank?

I saw the benches over at anandtech, and it looked like they felt the 7800GTX was still the best card out. So, whatever...

winterfreshpwnz said:
I saw the benches over at anandtech, and it looked like they felt the 7800GTX was still the best card out. So, whatever...

They "felt" like the 7800gtx was a better card? I'm sorry. That's not exactly valid. The bench's at tom's hardware show different...

jac006 said:
They "felt" like the 7800gtx was a better card? I'm sorry. That's not exactly valid. The bench's at tom's hardware show different...

I said felt because their benches showed that it was actually the best card, so they "felt" it was better because that's what the benches showed. But I couldn't really care any less, I like both companies, but this is just the information that I know.

edit: http://anandtech.com/video/showdoc.aspx?i=2556&p=9

It actually kind of seems like they find them to be equal, since in some tests ATI wins and in others Nvidia wins, but then in the end they think Nvidia is better because their cards will be cheaper anyway.

ive always been a big intel integrated graphics fan...
but, the x1800xt is the market name for the r520, right?
and the x1800xt edges out the 7800 gtx.
and weve all heard rumors about the r580 to soon follow the release of the r520/x1800, i really cant wait for the r580 to come out, it might actually be a noticably amount better then the 7800 gtx.

But nothing ive seen so far has convinced me to steer far from intel integrated graphics. Maybe the future will :p

spank_fusion said:
I'm twenty years old - four years older than you (I know how to use the profile button). Anyway, can we stay on topic now?

Yeah, I'd believe you if I was naive. Ah well. Can you prove this? Nah... nm... don't. I don't really care.

Could we possibly calm this down now? its only about graphics cards...come on...
If not, I'll be forced to lock the thread, as its going...mad

Ok... you couldn't have pulled it off the internet but whatever... I beleive you...

Back
Top Bottom