Upgrade

It's a completely new version of the forum. That means that a lot of functionality was upgraded. The look is customizable, so we don't have to downgrade in order to get a better look.

Once you have a look around to see what it is like you will notice all the advantages. If you were a Moderator you'd notice even more; and if you were an Administrator you'd be blown away :D

My opinion. It makes too much look like www.computerforum.com

I got banned from there due to "spamming" which I did, and now Praetor is my worst ennemy. I just can't stand being here with something soooo similar...

Cool site. I didn't know there was another computer forum out there. I'll have to check it out. Anyone here a memeber there? They got custom avatars too.

I'm use to the new version of Newegg now. At first, it was hard getting use to it. Since I go on there so much, the new Newegg is pretty darn good. I love it more now than the older Newegg.

Lol, I don't think this makes us look anything like ComputerForum.com. In essence, if that is how you're looking at it, all vBulletin Forums look the same :p Even version 2 and 3 look practically the same. The colourations are close it is true, but we're more blue :D I think it looks nice :D It is a little inconsistant here, I think the style should be more around the background colour, at the moment it goes from there lighter to the Nav Bar and then just straight up in darkness to the Postbit Headers, and even with some cream in the Postbits themselves :p Its very confusing.

Back
Top Bottom