Monopoly

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I just bought the game. Its so much fun. I PWN ON IT. I like to get complete control of a enitre row. Then build houses on it evenly, also untlies, and railroads mine too. Then I build till I get hotels. I was playing with 7 guys. I owned the enitre row. Once I got 3 houses I bankruppted 2 poeple which gave me alot more property, well needless tos ay I owned those silly bastards silly. Its the best 20 bucks I spent.

Re: Monoply

Lol you just discovered the game of Monopoly? I've had mine for about..7 years. Best board game ever created.

OWNAGE!!! I love Monopoly. It's an old game, but hell, it's easily the best board game ever. So much strategy to use.

Board games in essence...bore me :p

Though Monopoly is a classic and can't be laughed at of course.

The Game Of Life I thought was also rather good on the PC when that came out, and the board game of thats okay.

THE FUTURE? (BY ME)!

I'd prefer board games if they were in some way like a flatscreen monitor on the floor which was interactive.
They could be programmed like a computer game except with everything interactive. So in really, a game designer could have animations, etc to follow along with the story, and also levels.

The same priciple would still be there, i.e a dice and you move the pieces, but you'd drag the pieces instead :D

Kewl huh?

For money saving, you'd buy one board by a company, and other companies would then make one, and you'd choose which one you wanted (all the same, just maybe different designs) and after that, they bring out chips with new board games on them which you slot in and play.
It'd also come with cards, etc like a traditional game if they wanted to, and they'd also interact with the board game when you place it on a square by use of maybe a radio receiver like you'll be seeing on items to display what it is when you scan them. (Cheaply made too :p)

Back
Top Bottom