Mr. Lindon

You think he would have like a storage for maybe 100 or so...I see a thread almost identical to this all the time!

Computergen said:
You think he would have like a storage for maybe 100 or so...I see a thread almost identical to this all the time!
Did you know, the amount of PM's you can have in your inbox has been raised to 40, much better, don't you think?, by the way, 'bet you can tell me, where can we wrap around certain parts of quotes now, it used to be easy to do, now it's so "busy", so much going on, can you see where it's hiding?

Maurice :confused:

Thats odd... Mine says Im allowed 25, Is it moderators that have 40? I know the suggestion was for mods to have more than members

Still greatful for the up to 25 anyways lol

Maurice said:
Did you know, the amount of PM's you can have in your inbox has been raised to 40*, much better, don't you think?, by the way, 'bet you can tell me, where can we wrap around certain parts of quotes now, it used to be easy to do, now it's so "busy", so much going on, can you see where it's hiding?

Maurice :confused:

*I know it's incorrect to quote your own post, but have you seen the new limit yet, & I've just learnt that it's 40 for mods, 25 for others, my opinion is they should both be the same, either 25 or 40.

Maurice.

Back
Top Bottom